Submissions are officially open! It’s time to nominate your team (or a client) for the amazing results you’ve achieved using Invoca this past year.
Why winning a Call Intelligence Award is awesome:
Winning organizations are publicly recognized for being industry leaders through a press release and on stage at Invoca Summit in front of industry leaders, peers and executives.
You also get:
- One complimentary full conference pass to Invoca Summit 2020.
- Primary consideration as an Invoca Summit 2020 speaker or case study participant.
- Impact recognition and networking opportunity with peers, executives and Invoca product team
- Invite to an exclusive VIP dinner
How to create a winning submission:
Tell the story of how Invoca taught you something unexpected, helped you achieve improved results, change your strategy, etc. Be sure to provide relevant metrics related to your success story. Insights, testimonials, anecdotal stories, and related achievements (e.g. customer experience awards) are also valuable.
Nominations must be for a current Invoca customer. Partners and Agency employees are encouraged to submit for the clients you work with.
What are the award categories?
From innovative uses of call tracking and analytics to improve ROI to impressive MarTech integrations—there are many exciting categories to enter this year. Feel free to enter for more than one award, but it’s definitely about quality, not quantity!.
Pioneer of the year
Understands the value of early technology adoption and informing product direction in order to drive incremental value from the platform.
The 2018 winner: Starkey Hearing Technologies
As one of the first customers to leverage Invoca Custom Signal AI, this company was able to:
- Gain actionable insights to call types and outcomes with a 95% accuracy rate
- Increase ROI by 26%, beating their revenue goal by 21%
- Reduce the cost of services to their customers by 66%
Visionary of the year
Makes the most of their investment by fully leveraging the technology in new and innovative ways to provide the maximum ROI.
The 2018 winner: Dignity Health
This company’s visionary insight helped Invoca shape several new features and enabled them in 2018 to:
- Track calls to 300 clinics/hospitals and 15,000 physicians
- Increase call volume 5x YoY
- Strategize on implementing new Invoca features in 2019, such as Bing & Signal AI
Influencer of the year
A true advocate of the Invoca partnership by regularly participating in co-marketing and thought leadership opportunities.
The 2018 winner: University Hospitals
As an active Invoca advocate and influential Invoca thought leader, this company:
- Was a Custom Signal AI pioneer, achieving a 94% accuracy rate on appointments scheduled
- Increased call volume 16% QoQ primarily through use of Invoca Social and Invoca Signal suite
- Was a thought leader throughout 2018, participating in speaking engagements, multiple sales reference calls and videos
MarTech Integration Champion of the year
Understands the effectiveness of marketing programs by connecting online and offline conversions throughout the entire marketing tech stack.
The 2018 winner: Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Taking advantage of the complete value Invoca has to offer, this customer:
- Uses 6+ Invoca integrations and plans to incorporate call analytics into their entire Maretch stack
- Ensures their callers have an excellent customer experience by connecting them to the right facility and specialist in the most efficient and patient friendly way
- Increased their call volume 26% YoY
Strategic Call Partner of the year
Creates a healthy ecosystem that provides value and business growth to both their company and across their varied partnerships.
The 2018 winner: Visiqua
One of the first Publishers to leverage Invoca’s custom Signal AI functionality, this company:
- Leveraged the power of Invoca to scale their business and grew their PPC business by 5x
- Increased conversion rates by more than 50%
- Reduced CPA for a leading insurer by 80% through Invoca Real-Time Response functionality
New Category! AI Company of the Year
Creates pivotal changes in the business through Invoca’s unique AI solution by creating a highly accurate, scalable and/or personable customer experience.